Simon's Flying Training

This is a record of my flying training with Oxford Aviation Training. The first 7 months of Ground School are now complete, and the second phase of the training - the actual flying - starts in Goodyear, Arizona. Keep checking back for updates on my flying progress, and how my Wife and Daughter are coping with a new home in the desert!

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Grand Canyon by helicopter

As I mentioned earlier, after the helicopter flight at the canyon we got to take away a DVD of the flight. I also took my camera along, and have just hastily patched the clips together to make one video, and here it is. You can occasionally make out some of the sounds from the cabin, but the proper DVD is better as it had the intercom patched in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home