Simon's Flying Training

This is a record of my flying training with Oxford Aviation Training. The first 7 months of Ground School are now complete, and the second phase of the training - the actual flying - starts in Goodyear, Arizona. Keep checking back for updates on my flying progress, and how my Wife and Daughter are coping with a new home in the desert!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Webcam

I'm just tinkering with setting up a webcam - it's currently viewable here

I will possibly add this to either this blog or my home page, if I
a) Can be bothered
b) See any point
c) See a)

It's going to be of limited use to the peeps back home due to the time difference, but we'll see what the public wants :-)

Oh, the camera I'm using has face tracking enabled - pointing the camera at Georgia's doll seems to confuse it. I like confusing gadgets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home