Simon's Flying Training

This is a record of my flying training with Oxford Aviation Training. The first 7 months of Ground School are now complete, and the second phase of the training - the actual flying - starts in Goodyear, Arizona. Keep checking back for updates on my flying progress, and how my Wife and Daughter are coping with a new home in the desert!

Saturday, July 08, 2006

IHOP

I've now been and had my fingerprints re-done by Goodyear's finest, which means by the time these are fed-ex'd over to the TSA, and they either take their time processing or lose them again, it'll be another few days sitting around. This means more time swimming with Georgia, which is always good - I'm a bit concerned that she might be growing webbed feet now though....

This afternoon we decided to treat ourselves to tea at IHOP, just around the corner from us. In typical American fashion the portion sizes are HEEEEYOOOOGE, yet still manage to be half the price of what you'd pay in the UK. Here's a few pics from the outing, including Georgia eyeing up the Tobasco sauce bottle!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home