Simon's Flying Training

This is a record of my flying training with Oxford Aviation Training. The first 7 months of Ground School are now complete, and the second phase of the training - the actual flying - starts in Goodyear, Arizona. Keep checking back for updates on my flying progress, and how my Wife and Daughter are coping with a new home in the desert!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Getting ready to go


Well... that time has finally come around. We will shortly be leaving behind our recently newly adopted home in Witney, and heading 5000 miles west to try to find a new temporary home in Goodyear, Arizona.

It's been a tough 7 months for all concerned, but now I'm happy to say that all 14 ground school exams are behind me. Having got the results last Wednesday made it easier to relax and enjoy the last few days of the break, and have a nice day with the family on Saturday to celebrate my daughter turning 2 years old. See pic of Georgia trying on her new sun hat!


All packing pretty much done, just a few last minute jobs to do before the morning.

Next stop: Heathrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home