Simon's Flying Training

This is a record of my flying training with Oxford Aviation Training. The first 7 months of Ground School are now complete, and the second phase of the training - the actual flying - starts in Goodyear, Arizona. Keep checking back for updates on my flying progress, and how my Wife and Daughter are coping with a new home in the desert!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

No complaints please, we're British

A dear friend of mine told me today that he was shocked and surprised that my blog didn't have more complaints about the way things have gone here - namely the lack of flying that's been done on a Pilot Training course.
Unfortunately for said friend I'm not in the mood for an hour long rant and rave, and if I was I'd just get told off by my level-headed but argumentative darling wife, so I'll not lower myself any more by complaining. Well, not today anyway (quick time check: two minutes of today remaining).

Toddy, this is for you. I think you're great, in a camper-than-a-row-of-pink-tents kinda way. :-)

  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home