Simon's Flying Training

This is a record of my flying training with Oxford Aviation Training. The first 7 months of Ground School are now complete, and the second phase of the training - the actual flying - starts in Goodyear, Arizona. Keep checking back for updates on my flying progress, and how my Wife and Daughter are coping with a new home in the desert!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Website up and running

More like walking really.... but I;m getting there. Head on over to my website and there is a photo album created that shows the best pictures from our flight over here.
I'm working on albums for the rest of the things we've done so far, so keep checking back (please!)

Incidentally - I've still not had my TSA approval through, so am spending my time wisely updating my website. A little bird also tells me that some of the guys who did get their TSA approval on the first week here have only had one flight - it seems the flights that aren't cancelled due to bad weather are given over to the guys preparing for PT1.
I'm sure that when our time comes and we're doing PT1's we'll be treated the same and will be glad of it, but right now it strikes us all as a little bit unfair, to say the least.

Meanwhile, we're enjoying our time at Desert Sage as best we can - before AP257 + the Flying Dutchman arrive to shatter the peace...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home