Simon's Flying Training

This is a record of my flying training with Oxford Aviation Training. The first 7 months of Ground School are now complete, and the second phase of the training - the actual flying - starts in Goodyear, Arizona. Keep checking back for updates on my flying progress, and how my Wife and Daughter are coping with a new home in the desert!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Videos

Here's a couple of videos that can be played directly from my blog. One is of a solo landing from 11th August (an early morning flight on my wedding anniversary - a great way to start the day) and another of the storm from the other night. Hopefully by doing this the video files can stream and play rather than having to download them in their entirity first. Anyway, if people can let me know how this works out I would be grateful.

Cheers

Simon

P.S. Paul: Here's your chance to get your revenge and comment about that landing. My only defence is that I was in N268ND - before they sorted out the sticky yoke, you can hear the yoke creaking as I flare. ;-)


Storm at Goodyear, 21st August. View from our apartment.


Early morning solo landing at Goodyear Airport, runway 21.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home